I am a graduate from the College for Creative Studies with a BFA in Photography. I have been in business for myself for over 10 years photographing hundreds of families, weddings and births! I am located in Ann Arbor Michigan and while most of my clients are local I am available to travel.
Before we meet you might like to know that:
- Family is so important to me , so family photography is where my heart is! & all the mild-stones along the way.
- At some point during our photo session I will most likely be laying on the ground, I know not the most lady like.
- I may seem scatterbrained at times, but that’s because my sessions are free flowing and there are so may ideas in my head.
- Beautiful light and the real connections between people are why I do what I do.
- I started this business back in the darkroom days which I view as a blessing not a curse.
- My business name until recently has been new life photography! I chose this name because when I first started I was primarily a birth photographer, back before it was cool.
- I LOVE interesting locations for family photos shoots, so I may inquire about things your family likes to do and build a theme and pick a location that will be unique to your family! If home is where you love to be, then that is great too!
- I love mentoring high school kids and helping kids with Lemonade stands! http://detroit.lemonadeday.org/
So that is me under the pile of kids! You will recognize my three adorable sons, they are all over this site.